753 Saint Nicholas - $599,000
90% Sold- LAST 2 UNITS AVAILABLE
753 St. Nicholas Avenue
Rising above historic Sugar Hill in Manhattan's Hamilton Heights neighborhood, The Nicholas Condominium features sophisticated, environmentally-conscious design in an intimate, boutique setting. Residential features, finishes and amenities have been thoughtfully considered to provide The Nicholas residents with the utmost in convenience and modern luxury.
Penthouse B, occupying the top floor and roof of The Nicholas, offers truly uncompromised light and views of lower Manhattan. From its skylight and roof top atelier to its magnificently large terrace, it is perfect for the discerning buyer who desires space, privacy and unending panoramas.
Residential Features Include:
- Open kitchens with stainless steel Energy Star GE Caf dishwasher, Liebherr refrigerator, and a five-burner, two oven stainless steel GE Cafe range with overhead microwave completes the state-of-the-art appliance package.
- Master Bathrooms with soaking tubs, showers with varying shower patterns, Grohe fixtures, European crafted vanities and wood floors.
- Sustainable bamboo flooring.
- Asko washer/dryers, selected for efficiency and environmentally conscious resource usage.
- Individually controlled thru-wall heating and air conditioning systems.
- Low VOC paint.
- Double-glazed thermal windows.
- The Private Garden, providing a quiet oasis for relaxation and entertaining.
- A state-of-the-art CyberDoorman service, allowing residents to receive packages securely, even when they are not at home.
- The A,B,C,D express stop is just three blocks away.
- The Nicholas residents are close to two magnificent parks: St. Nicholas Park and Jackie Robinson Park
All owners will receive the benefit of a 15 year 421-A tax abatement. Closing costs include contribution to working capital equal to 1 month common charges and city and state transfer tax totaling 1.825% of the purchase price paid by the purchaser. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD-07- 0380. Sponsor: Argyle Development LLC.
Please call for a private viewing.
Monthly real estate tax: $17
Approx. square footage: 874 sf
Last updated: 5/17/2013
Outdoor space: Terrace
Air conditioning: Central Air
Pied-à-terre allowed: Yes
Building Type: Elevator
Attended lobby: Yes
Building courtyard: Yes
Laundry in building: Yes
Storage available: Yes
Pets allowed: Yes