This spacious, loft-like corner three bedroom, two bath home with large terrace is located in sleepy Carroll Gardens, where the 30-foot-deep front yard adorns this classically re-envisioned brownstone, creating a sense of quiet and space. This brownstone has been completely restored encompassing, energy efficient design, a keyed elevator, and...
This spacious, loft-like corner three bedroom, two bath home with large terrace is located in sleepy Carroll Gardens, where the 30-foot-deep front yard adorns this classically re-envisioned brownstone, creating a sense of quiet and space. This brownstone has been completely restored encompassing, energy efficient design, a keyed elevator, and parking. A private parking garage as well as a designated storage room is included in this sale.
The home is flooded with light having 11 foot ceilings, three exposures, and 10 oversized windows. The chef's kitchen offers honed Carrera counter tops, custom cabinetry, a Wolf range, an integrated Subzero fridge, and a Miele dishwasher. At the heart of the kitchen there is an oversized island perfect for meal prep and socializing. The large living room has an open layout, two exposures, and an adjacent third bedroom which can also be used as an office or an additional living space. The large master bedroom has an en suite spa bath with enormous soaking tub, a glass enclosed shower, a two sink vanity, and radiant heated floors. This leads to the private 400 square foot terrace with Southern, Eastern and Western exposures- perfect for entertaining, gardening, and grilling.
With a home of this caliber there is, of course, LED lighting, separately zoned central air conditioning and heating with digital thermostats which you control, and a large capacity washer dryer.
Quietly located just off Clinton Street in an area of Carroll Gardens that is filled with excellent restaurants and locally renowned eats. You will love living here!
- Kitchen: Custom kitchen with Carrera counter tops, a Wolf range, integrated Subzero fridge, and a Miele dishwasher. A huge island perfect for meal prep or entertaining
-11 foot ceilings
- Keyed elevator enters directly into your apartment, no need to share an elevator.
- Private and deeded garage parking space
- Private 400 square foot terrace with southern, Eastern and western exposures, perfect for entertaining and expanding your living space.
- Master bathrooms has enormous soaking tub and radiant heated floors.
- Wide plank white oak floors
- 2 zone central AC with digital thermostats
- LED lighting
- unit pre-wired for data and sound.
- Sun flooded with 10 oversized windows, and three exposures (North, West, South)
- Plenty of room of a large home office
- Private Storage Room
- Virtual Doorman intercom
- Boutique condominium with only 5 units.
- Situated on a coveted corner of one of the desirable "Place blocks" of Carroll Gardens
- 26 ft. wide 1890's brownstone
- Newly restored Brownstone facade
- Pets allowed
- Currently zoned for District 15
- The F and G trains two blocks away
- Citibike dock across the Street
Carroll St, 0.13 mi.
Smith, 9th Sts, 0.31 mi.
Bergen St, 0.36 mi.
Carroll Gardens, New York
Monthly real estate tax: $308
Approx. square footage: 1,425 sf
Web ID: 20253890
Outdoor space: Terrace
Air conditioning: Central Air
Washer and dryer: Yes
Building Type: Walkup