This true two bedroom, two bathroom measuring 1,277 square feet is the value opportunity you are seeking in the coveted 20 Pine Street Condominium offering soaring 11 foot beamed ceilings, massive living space measuring 26 X 28 and open eastern exposures amongst top of the line, full-service hotel-quality amenities....
This true two bedroom, two bathroom measuring 1,277 square feet is the value opportunity you are seeking in the coveted 20 Pine Street Condominium offering soaring 11 foot beamed ceilings, massive living space measuring 26 X 28 and open eastern exposures amongst top of the line, full-service hotel-quality amenities. The home has been recently refurbished to the sponsor condition and is ready for you to move-in.
About the Home designed by Armani/Casa
- Welcoming 17 foot gallery entrance ideal for artwork with large closet
- Expansive living space totaling 728 square feet with three large windows boasting sunny open east views
- Defined and separate sizable living room and dining room areas
- Open kitchen outfitted with high-end appliances from Miele, Sub-Zero and Fisher & Paykal concealed by sleek ebony wood cabinetry
- Brand new washer/dryer
- Ebony re-furbished hardwood floors throughout
- Split Two bedroom layout for ultimate privacy and quiet
- Oversized corner primary bedroom featuring 3 large windows
- Large walk-in closet
- Ample additional space for desk, sitting area, Peloton bike or other flexible uses
- Second bedroom can accommodate any size mattress and desk or can function as a windowed and large home office
- Primary en suite bathroom outfitted in chic stone feels like your personal spa with separate recessed rain shower, deep soaking bathtub and large vanity
- Second full bathroom matches the stone aesthetic with large stall shower
- Welcome home and be greeted be the amiable and large 24 hour staff to enhance your living experience
- Exercise at the complimentary collection health club
- Go for a swim in the pool and then unwind at the Turkish Hamman state-of-the-art steam room
- Sunbathe on the beautiful terrace
- Read a book in the library lounge
- Shoot pool in the billiards lounge
- Hit some balls in the golf simulator
- Take in a book in the library lounge
- Marvel at the restored bank vault on the lower level, a remnant of the building's history at the home of the Guaranty Trust Company
About the Neighborhood
- Heart of the vibrant Financial District, a reinvented residential enclave
- Most convenient public transportation options including the Fulton and Wall Street stations (4, 5, 2, 2, A, C, E, 2, 3, J, M and Ferry stops
- Easy access to Battery Park, Brookfield Place, Seaport and Stone Street
Building Details and Policies
- Private storage ($100 per month), subject to availability
- Bike storage ($15 per month or $150 up front for a year)
- Pets allowed up to 75 lbs (no aggressive breeds)
- Pied-a-terres and investors welcome
- Trusts and LLCs welcome
All measurements and square footages are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer.
Wall St, 0.05 mi.
Wall St, 0.08 mi.
Broad St, 0.08 mi.
Fulton St, 0.11 mi.
Fulton St, 0.11 mi.
Rector St, 0.11 mi.
Broadway, Nassau St, 0.12 mi.
Financial District, NYC
Monthly real estate tax: $1,423
Approx. square footage: 1,277 sf
Web ID: 20480673
Washer and dryer: Yes
Pied-à-terre allowed: Yes
Building Type: Elevator
Attended lobby: Yes
Roof garden: Yes
Health club: Yes
Laundry in building: Yes
Storage available: Bike and Storage
Pets allowed: Yes