This private home effortlessly blends the classic Upper East Side townhouse, with the airy open feel of a downtown loft. 182 East 94th Street is moments from Central Park and all the museums, shops and restaurants that have made the Upper East Side a coveted place to live. This...
This private home effortlessly blends the classic Upper East Side townhouse, with the airy open feel of a downtown loft. 182 East 94th Street is moments from Central Park and all the museums, shops and restaurants that have made the Upper East Side a coveted place to live. This stunning listing includes:
- Approximately 5873 total interior square footage (including a very spacious basement with high ceilings) and an approx. 629 sq foot roof terrace
- 8 bedrooms (one currently functioning as a den/home office and the other a rooftop lounge), 6 full en-suite bathrooms, and two additional powder rooms
- Modern kitchen with Gaggenau stove and range, Miele dishwasher, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Two gas fireplaces (in living room and library)
- Ground floor studio apartment with kitchen and full bathroom (perfect for live-in help, teenage family member, visiting guests or rental income
- Roof deck with interior wet-bar lounge, Wolf grill and Jacuzzi tub
- Corner lot with stunning light from large casement windows
- Private onsite parking garage with curb cut
- Modern elevator accessible from foyer through to fifth floor
- Savant system with iPad stations and remote access from any iOS or Android device (controlling lights, shades, audio apps, and two security cameras)
- Automated shades throughout
- Central air conditioning with additional perimeter heating system
- Elegant finishes including walnut doors and rift cut oak floors
- Aquasana water filtration system
- Newly constructed from the ground up and in "like new" condition with only one owner/occupant
- 4,459 square feet of unused development rights
96th St, 0.07 mi.
96th St, 2 Ave, 0.11 mi.
86th St, 0.25 mi.
86th St, 2 Ave, 0.26 mi.
103rd St, 0.30 mi.
Upper East Side, NYC
Approx. sqft: 5,873 sf
Web ID: 19953758
Type: Single Family
Full Bathrooms: 6
Half Bathrooms: 2.0
Outdoor space: Roof Garden
Air conditioning: Central Air
Delivered Vacant: Yes
Roof Garden: Yes